Terms and conditions.
At Motor Head Techniques, LLC (“MHT”) providing high quality craftsmanship and excellent customer service are our top priorities. We are pleased that you (“Customer”) have chosen to purchase one or more of our items (“Products”), and we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase and experience with our company, so please take a moment and carefully review all of our Terms and Conditions before placing your online order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly by any of the following methods:
Motor Head Techniques, LLC
Address: 2782 134th AVE Hopkins, MI 49328
Phone: 616-890-1475 Phone: 616-706-0109
CONDITIONS OF USE:
By using this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed below:
Payment Terms & Terms of Sale:
- All Orders are subject to Motor Head Techniques, written approval.
• All credit card transactions are processed in United States dollars.
• Motor Head Techniques accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards, checks and wire transfers. If paying by check or wire transfer, the order will not be processed until the check or wire transfer clears.
• Motor Head Techniques will process payment for approved orders received on weekends or holidays on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
• Payment for all Products is due in full at the time of purchase. Orders will not be processed, products will not be manufactured and delivered until full payment is received. The customer agrees that all Products shall remain the property of Motor Head Techniques until full payment is received and products are shipped..
• Prices listed online are subject to change without notice.
• The re-sale of any Products sold by Motor Head Techniques without its express, written consent is strictly prohibited.
• Many of Motor Head Techniques Products are subject to State and Federal copyright and trademark laws. The Customer shall not take any actions that would violate any of Motor Head Techniques copyrights, trademarks, artisan liens, or other applicable common law or statutory rights.
Errors & Omissions:
- While we do our best to ensure that the pricing and product information on our website is accurate, occasionally typographical and informational errors occur. We apologize for any inconsistency but reserve the right not to fulfill orders based on incorrect pricing or other information on all print or electronic media.
Sales Tax Policy:
- Unless a current resale certificate is provided for the State in which the Products are being delivered, Motor Head Techniques is required to collect sales tax for residential and commercial orders shipped within the State of Michigan. Orders shipping to a location outside of Michigan are not subject to sales tax and subject to certain exceptions.
Cancellation & Return Policy:
- • Motor Head Techniques offers a 7 day money back guaranteed on all products. Customer must provide the original bill of sale for the item they are returning. Return shipping to Motor Head Techniques needs to be paid by the customer along with a 15% restocking fee. A 15% re boxing fee will be deducted for any item not returned in its original packaging. Used items may have to be inspected by Motor Head Techniques before a refund is authorized. All approved refunds will be reimbursed to the same form of payment the customer used to purchase the product.
To initiate a return please email
- If Motor Head Techniques delivers a Product that you did not order, you must notify us within seven (7) business days from the date of receipt of the Product. We will arrange for you to ship the Product back to us in its original packaging. Motor Head Techniques will pay for all return shipping expenses and will deliver the correct Product as soon as possible. After production has begun, changes to orders usually are not possible. Motor Head Techniques will attempt to accommodate a Customer’s request to change orders, but additional charges may be incurred and Motor Head Techniques reserves the right to reject such requests in its sole discretion.
- Items normally are shipped via Ground Service or Freight Carrier depending on size and weight.
• Items are sent Standard Shipping unless the customer requests an alternate form of shipment before making a purchase online. Additional charges will be applied to the total invoice and may be charged separately from the initial Product purchase price to the customer’s credit card.
• Items shipped to customers outside of the United States of America may be subject to customs, brokerage import or other tariff fees. The customer is responsible for and shall pay all such fees. All such additional charges and fees shall be billed separately from the initial product purchase to the customer’s credit card.
• Motor Head Techniques is not responsible for any time guarantees in shipping and will not be responsible for any inconvenience or any monetary loss, penalty, or extra charge of any kind incurred by our customers should any delivery take longer than anticipated.
• Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we normally are unable to change the shipping address. In the event the shipper agrees to change the shipping address after your order has shipped, you agree to pay prior to delivery any additional costs which are incurred to change the shipping address.
- All products will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS), Federal Express (FedEx) or DHL. If the Customer is ordering multiple quantities of these items, the shipment(s) may be sent on a pallet(s) via freight carrier with curb side delivery.
• Failed Delivery Attempts - Most carriers such as UPS or FedEx make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier may return the package to the main terminal or to Motor Head Techniques. The customer will be billed for any additional charges incurred, including the cost to re-send the product(s).
- Other Motor Head Techniques Products not listed above under "Ground Service" will be shipped on a pallet(s) via freight carrier. For residential deliveries, the freight company will normally contact you 24-48 hours in advance to notify you of a projected delivery window of time and will typically require you to be present at the time of delivery. Motor Head Techniques is not responsible for setting up this appointment. Missing a delivery may result in an extra delivery charge that must be paid by the customer.
• Please be aware that the driver is only required to deliver the crate(s) curbside. The definition of curbside will vary depending on the location and set up of your home or business. This may mean that the crate will be left in the street at the curb, at the end of your driveway or in the parking lot. Where the crate is left is at the discretion of the driver. It is your responsibility to move the crate from that drop off location to its final location. For larger items, you will want to have additional helpers available to assist the driver in unloading the crate off of the truck. The driver will not bring the crate(s) into your garage, home or business, and will not assist you in opening the crate(s). Customers are subject to pay any additional charges occurred for the use of a lift gate truck.
• Due to the size of a freight carrier's lift gate, metal products over 7' 5" long purchased for a residence will need to be shipped to a local White Glove or Moving Company. This company should have the ability to receive the crate via a fork lift or loading dock and then deliver it to the Customer's home in a truck that has a ramp or others means of successful delivery. The Customer is responsible to find, contact and pay the receiving company directly and provide Motor Head Techniques with the address and contact information of where to send the crate(s) to. Motor Head Techniques will not be liable for any damage done to the product(s) once it is received and signed for by the White Glove or Moving Company. This is not a requirement for residential and commercial locations that have a forklift on site or for commercial locations that have a loading dock.
As with all deliveries, please thoroughly inspect the package/crate for damage BEFORE signing for the delivery. Please be aware that once you sign for receipt of a delivery, ownership is transferred to you; your signature confirms that you have inspected the shipment and that it is in good condition. Damage to the package/crate must be immediately reported to the carrier before you sign AND noted on the Bill of Lading (applicable for freight deliveries). Please open your package/crate to ensure that there was no damage to the Product within 48 hours after delivery. Please notify Motor Head Techniques immediately of any damage so that we can start the claims process. Claims made after this 48-hour window may be denied. Save ALL packaging and products for the carrier to inspect (potentially at a later date) until you are given further instructions. You may be required to send photos of the damaged product or return the damaged product to Motor Head Techniques. If upon delivery you can tell that there is damage to the Product from the outside of the package/crate, please reject the shipment and contact Motor Head Techniques within 24 hours to notify us of the situation.
By purchasing and installing our products, you agree that Motor Head Techniques, its members, employees, and affiliates, cannot be held responsible for any accidents, liabilities, misuse of any of Motor Head Technique’s products, or any damages that may be caused thereby.
Collection of Information:
Motor Head Techniques collects personally identifiable information, including names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. We will occasionally send you newsletters via email or mail to inform you of new products or special offers. At your request, we will remove you from our mailing list at any time. Phone numbers will only be used to contact you regarding an order that you have placed. Motor Head Techniques does not sell or assign any personally identifiable information that it received to any third parties.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Commitment to Data Security:
Be assured that all of your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) will have access to this information.
Privacy Contact Information: